Mirror Mirror - An RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mirror Mirror - An RWBY Roleplay

With the contining threat of the Grimm, it is time for the hunters and huntresses to take up arms to protect their kind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Profile Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonlitNeko
Admin
MoonlitNeko

Profile Format Empty
PostSubject: Profile Format   Profile Format Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Character Info

Name: You're character's name, please include both a first and last name. Middle names are optional. Include a connection to a color to their name. Make sure that either the first initial of the first name or last name are connected to the Color representation.

Race: Faunus or Human, I will only accept Avian and Mammal faunus.

Age: Students should range from 17 to 20, 17 being the first year and 20 being the fourth year. Staff must be set above this, and make their age matches what position they have. Villians can either be from 18 or higher, no villians below the age of 18.

Year: You can take this out if your character does not attend Beacon as a Student.

Personality: Give at least 5 points to their personality, both positive or negative.

Appearance: Refraim from using pictures as an appearence, give information, hair, eyes, skin, build, height and any scars or marks they may have. After writing down all this, you can then refer to a picture in a spoiler.

Representation: This can be a fairy tale, folklore, legends, and mythology.

Color Representation: Be sure that it's a color that connects to your representation.

Semblance: Nothing over powered but also keep it as detailed as possible. Remember, there should be some drawbacks to their ability, what effects they on their body, mind and other such accounts.

Emblem: Emblem should connect to their representation in a certain way.

Bio: Keep the bio as detailed as possible, explain their childhood, (if they become a student or are a hunter/huntress) explain how they got interesting in becoming a hunter/huntress, what school(s) they went to, how they got to Beacon. Be sure to include some details in their school life if they have been there for a while. If they became a hunter/huntress, give details on their life after Beacon. If they become a staff member, explain how they found the job or if they were offered it. And lastly, as a Villian, cover how they got their combat skills and why they are against Beacon.

Equipment and Battle Info

Battle attire: What they wear when fighting or plan to do some sort of combat.

Normal/Work attire: What they would wear normally aside from their cambat clothing and school uniform. Also include what work clothes they wear if they work at Beacon.

Fighting style: Be a detailed as possible on how they fight as well as how they prefer to go into combat.

Weapon Name: The name of their weapon, be it in English or in a different language.

Weapon Range: How far do they attack? What is their reach?

Weapon type: What type of weapon? Do they use dust? You can make up a name for it in the RWBY world.

Weapon Description: Give a detailed description on what the weapon looks like, colors, details as well as their length.

Weapon Abilities: What additional abilities do they have. List the secondary form here as well.

Misc. Info

Family: If they have family members, include the family member(s) name(s) and what they are to the character.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Give an equal amount of strengths and weaknesses.

Other: Anyway I may have missed or something you think has no real place in the rest of the profile.

Code:
[center][i]Character Info[/i][/center]

[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Race[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Year[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Representation[/b]:

[b]Color Representation[/b]:

[b]Semblance[/b]:

[b]Emblem[/b]:

[b]Bio[/b]:

[center][i]Equipment and Battle Info[/i][/center]

[b]Battle attire[/b]:

[b]Normal/Work attire[/b]:

[b]Fighting style[/b]:

[b]Weapon Name[/b]:

[b]Weapon Range[/b]:

[b]Weapon type[/b]:

[b]Weapon Description[/b]:

[b]Weapon Abilities[/b]:

[center][i]Misc. Info[/i][/center]

[b]Family[/b]:

[b]Strengths and Weaknesses[/b]:

[b]Other[/b]:
Back to top Go down
https://mirror-mirror-rwby.board-directory.net

Profile Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirror Mirror - An RWBY Roleplay  :: Character Information :: Profile Submission-
Jump to: